Tenders Are Invited For Provision Of Air Cargo & Air Freight And Related Services For Movement Of Cargo In Support Of Un Operations Worldwide.
This Request For Expression Of Interest (Eoi) Is Issued For The Provision Of Air Cargo & Air Freight Services Procured Through The United Nations Procurement Division (Unpd) For Movement Of Cargo In Support Of Un Operations Worldwide. Responding Companies Who Meet Unpds Requirements For Vendor Registration Will Be Added To Unpds Roster Of Freight Forwarders And Invited To Participate In Solicitations For Airfreight And Air Cargo Charter.
Air Cargo And Air Freight Are Defined As Follows:
Air Cargo: Full Charter Of Cargo Aircraft For Movement Of United Nations Owned Equipment (Unoe) And/Or Contingent Owned Equipment (Coe);
Air Freight: Booking Of Freight On Commercial Or Freighter Aircraft For Movement Of United Nations Owned Equipment (Unoe).
1) If Your Company Is Already On The List Of Un Freight Forwarders For Airfreight And Air Cargo, Please Do Not Respond To This Eoi. Companies That Are Not Receiving These Tenders But Are Interested In Doing Business With Unpd Are To Please Respond To This Eoi.
2) Companies That Have Responded To Unpds Previous Eois For Similar Services Do Not Need To Respond To This Eoi.
3) Before Responding To This Eoi, Your Company Must Have An Accepted Status With The United Nations Global Marketplace (Www.Ungm.Org) With "Un Secretariat" At The Basic Level, Or Above.
4) All Air Cargo And Air Freight Service Providers Responding To This Eoi Must Ensure That They Have Selected The Following Unspsc Code Under Their Ungm Account: 78101500 (Air Cargo Transport), 78141501 (Freight Forwarding).
5) This Eoi Will Be Posted For A Period Of One Year, However Unpd Will Undertake Adding Of New Vendors On A Quarterly Basis. An Annual Review Of The Vendors Participation Rate Will Be Conducted, Which May Result In The Removal Of Non-Responsive Vendors From The List Of Invitees To Unpd Tenders.
6) Interested Companies Should Complete The Attached Form And Send It To Sara.Shakouri@Un.Org
7) Should You Have Any Questions On The Above Please Address Them To Sara.Shakouri@Un.Org
Tender Link :
Attn: Sara Shakouri
799 United Nations Plaza, rk, NY 10017,
Phone: +1 212-415-4000
Warm Greetings from TenderDetail.com !!
We have received Tender Document request for the TDR No : 59139036
Tender Notice along with it's Attachments ( Tender Document / Scan Image of News Paper)
sent to your Email Address :.
Please check your email for Tender Document.