Burrs Tenders

We found 3 global burrs Tenders from the public procurement domain worldwide. View latest Global tenders for burrs from Africa, Americas, Asia, Australia, Europe, Middle East and other countries Worldwide. Find Global Tenders Information, ICBs, Bidding Contracts, Invitation to Bids for burrs published by various Government Departments, World Bank, United Nations, Multilateral Funding Agencies, Military, Defence, Army and Private Companies across the World.

1.

Burr F1 Tapered-Footed, Tenders Are Invited For Burr F1 Tapered-Footed 4029/1/2019

  • Plz Refer Document
  • 18 Sep 2019
  • Western Asia
  • 22500929
View Notice
2.

Tenders Are Invited For Procurement Of De-Burring System For Up-Gradation Of Rubber Closing Date: 7/10/2019 Closing Time: 10:30:00 Am Opening Time: 11:00:00 Am Payment: Payment Of 80% May Be Allowed On Dispatch Of Stores Through Letter Of Credit And Remaining 20% On ......

  • Plz Refer Document
  • 07 Oct 2019
  • Southern Asia
  • 22607848
View Notice
3.

Carrying Out Scheduled And Unscheduled Maintenance And Repair Work On The Combustion Grates Of The Wastebasket.Two-Year Contract With One Renewal Option For One Year Each, But No More Than Two Years.45251000-1 Construction Work For Power Plants And Thermal Power Stations45252000- ......

  • Plz Refer Document
  • 01 Oct 2019
  • Western Europe
  • 22828349
View Notice

Filter Tenders

  Select closing date
Top